||What it Sets/Changes
|Limit for Repeated Messages||Sets
the filter limit for redundant messages. If repeated count is more than
this value, messages will be moved to the Trash folder.|
|Filter messages with bad email address formatting
this option is set to 'yes', these bad format messages will be moved to
the Trash folder. An email will be treated as bad format in the
Messages with bad email address are normally from spammers.
- from email started with digits.
- from email containing both digits and dot (.).
- from email containing characters other than alphabet, digits dot(.), dash(-), underline(_).
- to email containing undisclosed-recipients and any email address.
|Filter messages with faked SMTP||Filters messages with a fake
address. A message is called 'fakedsmtp' if:|
Messages in above cases are normally from spammers. When this option is
set to 'yes', these fakedsmtp messages will be moved to Trash.
- the message from sender to receiver passes through one or more SMTP relays and the first SMTP relay has a invalid hostname.
- The message is delivered from sender to receiver directly and the sender has invalid hostname.
|Filter messages with faked From field||Filters
messages with a false value in the From field. A message is called
'fakedfrom' if the email in the From: field is different than
the email address in the SMTP envelope. Messages of this type are
usually sent from a virus. When this option is set to 'yes', these
message will be moved to the Trash folder.|
|Filter messages with faked exe content type|
|Filters messages with fake executable applications. If an executable attachment has content-type other than|
'application/octet-stream', ex: audio/wav, audio/midi,
it may be download and executed automatically on some browser.
Messages with such attachments are normally virus mail. When this option is set to 'yes', these messages will be moved to Trash.